This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

Anything but ordinary

Sometimes I get so wierd, I even freak myself out and laught myself to sleep it's my lullaby.
Sometimes I drive so fast just to feel the danger, I wanna scream it makes me feel ALIVE
Is it enought to love? Is it enought to breath?
Somebody rip my hearts out and leave me here to bleed...
Is it enought to die? Somebody save my life.
I rather be anything but ordinary please...
To walk within the lines would make my life so boring, I want to know that I have been to the extreme.
So knock me off my theeth, come on now, give it to me anything to make me feel alive.
Let out your defenses you so come in sensitive, if you look, you will see that this world turned beautiful, accident, turbulent and no way.
I want to taste it, don't want to waste it away...



Te amo Lavigne, amo esta canción.

No hay comentarios: