This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

I see forgiveness, I see the TRUTH

Everybody needs inspiration, everybody needs a soul. A beautiful melody when the night's so long. (Me too)
'Cause there's no guarantee that live this life is easy.
Yeah, when my world is falling apart and there's no light to break up the dark that's when I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore that's when I look at you.
When I look at you I see forgiveness, I see THE TRUTH: you love me for who I am,
like the stars hold the moon right there where they belong and I know I'm not alone !
You appear just like a dream to me, just like a kaleidoscope colors that cover me, all I need, every breath that I breath, don't you know? You're beautiful.




No hay comentarios: