This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 23 de enero de 2010

One in a million.

Quiero escribir una historia de amor. O una de misterio. Quiero encontrar amor, quiero descubrir el misterio.



'How did we get there? I turned around and there you were, I didn't think twice or rationalize 'cause somehow I know that there was more that just chemistry, I mean that you were the kind of boy to me, but I figured this too good to be true. I said pinch me when I caught this guy, can't find a single cloud on the sky, help me before I get used for this guy. They say that good things take time, but really great things happen in a blink of an eye. Thought the chances to meet somebody like you were a million to one, I can't believe it. Oh, you're one in a million.'

Now, sing along.

No hay comentarios: