This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 10 de abril de 2010

Looking into your eyes.

Comparasons are easily done once you have a taste of p e r f e c t i o n, like an apple hanging from a tree, I'll pick the ripest and I still got the seed.
You said move on where do I go. I guess seconds best is all I will test.
You're like an indian summer in the middle of winter, like hard candy with a surprise center. How do I get better once I had the best? You said there's tons of fish in the water so the waters I will test. He kissed my lips I taste your mouth. He pulled me in, I was discussed with myself.
The best, and yes, I DO REGRET. How could I let myself let you go, AND NOW ?
 All the lessons learned, I touched and I was burned, oh I think that you should know.
'Cause when I'm with him I'm thinking of you, thinking of you. What you would do if you were the one who was s p e n d i n g  a  n i g h t, oh I wish that I was looking into your...
Your eyes, looking into your... eyes.
I want to walk through and bust down the door and take me away oh, no more mistakes
because in your eyes I'd like to stay.
Stay.

No hay comentarios: