This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Let me live.

No more. I pray, please no more. I'm just sitting here where I was exactly 2 years ago, with the heat on the wall and hiding behind the barbie's box. I don't wanna be found anyway, but it's stupid thinking they won't- It's just a child's though -Wish I were sometimes-. So, here I am wondering what I always do: what do they want from me? What really do they want from me? -Yes, I tried to re-write the question and finished in the same point 'cause ain't other way to ask it. So what do they want from me it's because I don't wanna be wounded anymore, I just want some peace once in my life, I want all the people to tell me what do you want from me and I will do, if you want to kill myself, I will. But if you don't, let me live.









I am again writting in english. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know. It's only more simply.

No hay comentarios: