This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

You can have all you've ever wanted.

...but I don't want it.
I can't want it, ANYMORE.
Something has changed within me,
something is not the same.
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game.
Too late for second guessing,
too late to go back to sleep.
It's time to trust my instincs,
c l o s e  m y  e y e s . . .
and e  a  p . . .
It's time to try
  D                                               
                                               E                                      
                                             F                               
                                              Y                         
                                                    I                      
                                                        N                  
                                                            G                 

                                                                G                   
                                                                  R                         
                                                                A                              
                                                                 V                                   
                                                             I                                      
                                                          T                                     
                                                      Y                                  
I think I'll try defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says there's so.
Some things I cannot change
but 'til I try I'll never know.
Too long I've been afraid of losing love, I guess I've lost.
Well, if that's love it comes at much to high a cost.
I'll sooner buy defying gravity,
kiss me, goodbye,
I'm defying gravity,
and you can't pull me down.
Unlimited,
my future is u  n  l  i  m  i  t  e  d
and just have a figure almost like a phrophecy, I know
It sounds truly crazy,
and though the vission's hazy,
but I swear someday I'll be
F l y i n g   s o   h i g h !
Defying gravity,
kiss me, goodbye, I'm defying gravity.
They'll never bring me down.
So,
if you care to find me;
look to the western sky.
As someone told me lately:
'Everyone deserves a chance to f l y',
and if I'm flying solo,
at least I'm flying  f r e e
to THOSE WHO'D GROUND ME,
take a messege back from me;
tell them how I am defying gravity,
I'm flying high, defying gravity;
and soon I'll match them in renown.
And nobody in all the world,
no person that there is or was,
is ever gonna bring me down.





_______________________________

Te amo, cancion.

No hay comentarios: