This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

I need no sympathy.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside, no scape from reality.
Open your eyes, look up to the sky and... see.

I'm just a poor boy,
I need no sympathy.
Because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low.
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me.

Mamma, just killed a man. Put a gun into his head, pulled the trigger, now he's dead.
Mamma, life has just began, and now I've got to front it all.
Mamma, oh. Didn't mean to make you cry.
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow carry on, carry on.
Like if nothing really matters...

Too late, my time has come, send shivers down my spine, but it's aking all the time.
Goodbye, everybody, I have to got.
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.
Mamma oh, I don't wanna die. Sometimes wish I've never been born at all.

...
Anyway the wind blows...

No hay comentarios: