This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

Quotes.

1. 'You learn to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperct person perfectly.'
2. 'You say you wanna die, but in reality you just want to be saved.'

3. 'When I met you, I found me :)'

4. 'I'm sure I know how it feels to be alone.'

5. 'I feel like I need everyone else more than they need me.'

6. 'It sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can't because you are still waiting for the impossible to happen.'

7. 'I wish you could hear all the words I'm afraid to say.'

8. 'I always want the things I can't get and that's why I still love you.'

9. 'If you want something you've never had, then you have to do something you've never done.'

1O. 'Somethings are just not meant to be, no matter how hard we wish they were.'

11. 'He's stupid. REALLY STUPID. But I love him.'

12. 'It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.'





Todas para mi eran, eh. En especial la 2, la 6 y la 12.

No hay comentarios: