This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

She's got everything that I'll have to live without.

                                   He looks at me
        I fake a smile so he won't see
                 What I want and I need
 And everything that we should be

                   I'll bet she's beautiful
                 That girl he talks about
               And she's got everything
                  at I have to live without

                             Drew talks to me
            I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
                                   I can't even see
                    Anyone when he's with me

                                He says he's so in love
                                    He's finally got it right
                                       I wonder if he knows
                              He's all I think about at night

            He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
  The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
                           He is the song in the car I keep singing
                                                      Don't know why I do.

No hay comentarios: