This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

You break down my walls

Share my life life, take me for what I am
'cause I'll never change all myy colors for you.
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do.
I don't really need to look very much further
I don't wanna have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again this passion inside.
Can't run from myself, there's nowhere to hide,
but don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore.
Stay in my arms if you dare or must I imagine you there?
Don't walk away from me, don't walk away from me.
Don't you dare walk away from me,
I have nothing
Nothing
Nothing
If I don't have you.



las destacadas, puras verdades, las partes pequeñas, pura verdura.

No hay comentarios: