This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

27 bodas.-

Mi estado es envidiable para cualquiera. Comiendo brownies y llorando mientras veo 27 bodas y me hago un replanteo de mi vida, me rio de situaciones conocidas y me pregunto que carajo habre hecho mal. Para colmo, leer frases como estas: 

Jane: [after spending a drunken night with Kevin] I just want you to know, I never do this.
Kevin: Oh, I know.
Jane: No, really. I never, never do this.
Kevin: No, really, I know. Last night, you kept saying it over and over again: "I never do this", "I *never* do this", "I never *do* this"...
Jane: Okay. I just wanted you to know.




 Kevin: You'd rather focus on other people's Kodak moments than make memories of your own!





Kevin: Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind





Jane's Aunt: Must be so hard to watch your younger sister get married before you.
Jane: Yes. Then I remember that I still get to have hot hate sex with random strangers and I feel SO much better


Jane: I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich





Jane: I think you should just admit that you're a big softy, that this whole cynical thing is just an act so that you can seem wounded and mysterious and sexy...
Kevin: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was the last one?
Jane: What?
Kevin: Did you say "sexy"?
Jane: [nervous] What?
Kevin: You think I'm sexy?
Jane: No.
Kevin: It's okay if you do.
Jane: I don't!

Jane: God, Casey, can't you keep it in your pants for one wedding?
Casey: Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress is that so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth


Casey: [on seeing Kevin] Who was that and where can I get one?

Jane: You write the most beautiful things. Do you actually believe in love and marriage and just pretend to be a cynic or are you actually a cynic who knows how to spin romantic crap for girls like me? Kevin: I didn't follow that at all, but I think the second one, the spinning crap one.

No hay comentarios: