This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 16 de julio de 2011

The heart wants what the heart wants.

solo voy a limitarme a decir algo: esto ha pasado un limite y no me gusta nada. esto no tenia que pasar, no TIENE que pasar.  el resto del post, CENSURADO.




















When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said,
No final kiss to seal any sins,
I had no idea of the state we were in,

When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know,


But I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head,


But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,

No hay comentarios: