This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

Tripping out,        Spinning around                             I’m underground, I fall down
                                                                 I fall down
                                                                           I’m freaking out                                                                             So where am I now?                                                                                             Upside down                                                                                     And I can’t stop it now                                                                                            It can’t stop me no                                                                                                       I, I’ll get by                                                                                                  I, I’ll survive                                                        When the world’s  crashing down                                                        When I falling hit the ground
                                                    I will turn myself and run                                        Don’t you try to stop it?

No hay comentarios: