This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

What the hell.-

You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts! whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun...
You're on your knees
Begging please 'Stay with me!'
But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy!All my life I've been good
But now,
 I'm thinking what the hell?
All I want is to mess around
and I don't really care aboutIf you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, babyAll my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell?
So what if I go out on a million dates?
You never call or listen to me anyway!
I rather rage than sit around and wait all day
Don't get me wrong,
I just need some time to play !



[ honestas verdades dice esta canción ]

No hay comentarios: