This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

A veces no se que prefiero, si que las cosas me importen o no. Supongo que ciertos tipos de hostilidad son bienvenidas en concepto de precio por querer divertirse un poco, creo que sin hacer mal a nadie. Pero bueno, nunca falta la gente pelotuda.








( Close enought to start a war, god only knows what we're fighting for, all that I had is on the floor. I can't keep up with your turning tables, under your thumb I can't breath. So I won't let you close enought to hurt me, no. I won't ask you to just deserve me, I can't give you what you think you gave me. It's time to say goodbye to turning tables. Next time I'll be braver, I'll be my own savior when the thunder comes to me. Next time I'll be braver, I'll be my own savior standing on my own two feet. )

No hay comentarios: