This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

Frases blondas II

They said I'd fail but I disagreed
Who could say then where my path would lead?
Well, now I know



Back to the sun
Back to the shore
Back to what I was before



Back where I'm known
Back in my own
Very small pond



Laugh with my friends
When I arrive
We'll drop the top and just drive
That's fine with me
Just let me be
Legally Blonde



Lie on the beach
Dream within reach
Don't stray beyond

Some girls fight hard
Some face the trial
Some girls were just meant to smile



It's not up to me
Just let me be
Legally Blonde



________________



I had to find my way
They day you broke my heart
You handed me the chance
To make a brand new start



You helped me find my way
There's still so much to learn
So many dreams to earn
But even if I crash and burn ten times a day



I think I'm here to stay
I'm gonna find my way


 William Shakespeare wrote
"To thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day,
thought can't not then be false to any man."



I think this wise statement best applies to a woman - a blonde woman.
Over the past three years, she taught me and showed us
all that being true to yourself never goes out of style.



_____________



It's oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Much better
'cause I am so much better than before !

No hay comentarios: