This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

You turn my world upside down.

Dear Sir:
Is this real? Is this pretend? I'm so happy, and I don't know why. Suddenly, I forgot people's name, and I thought I didn't matter. I'm beetween playing and being serious. But certainly: I don't hate you. I'm sorry if I made you believe that. The thing that I hate is the distance between you and me, and I must be sincere: if I can't cut that distance, I'll make sure that I'll go far to forget you. I'm sorry if making that hurts you. I couldn't imagine the person that you are inside, 'til I knew you. And yes, you took me by surprise but I should tell you I love your good side, and your bad side.
And being near to you gives me hapiness, but it it quite... ephemeral.

No se porque se me dio por escribir en ingles, but maybe... there's not a big difference.

No hay comentarios: