This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

It won't be easy...

I write this in english and in white because I think that nobody's gonna read this if they can't see it. I don't wanna hear the 'You write depressive things on your blog' Well, if you don't like them, don't read it! I know you're happy and you are because you can. I try to make you understand that normal people has conditions, -I know you haven't, you are almost completly FREE (not as me)-
I'm trying so hard to take the best choice- I don't wanna be impulsive, because this topic is quite hard to take as the wind. I'm just fine here. I want a change but maybe I don't need it. I wanna do what's best for me and for mine. Don't care taking some risks, but I don't like doing stupid things like jump off the edge knowing I am kilometres far of the ground.
I don't wanna miss anybody, but if I have to, I don't want to be sorry of what I do. There's only 1 and a half year of school and I don't want to lose it with people which means nothing for me.
I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO, I need help with my decission and not the kind of help that people who's trying to make an influence on you.
Talking about other things, being 'cold' it's necessary sometimes because I don't wanna be wounded ANYMORE. I'm sick and tired of this. I can't handle it, I'm so hurt that I just can't feel the pain, because I know there is, and it's stronger than me. I don't feel that sorrow in my heart anymore; it got through it.

No hay comentarios: