This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

Here the happiest person in the world.

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore. If I tell a joke, you've probaly heard it before.
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing 'cause everyone listens when I start to sing . I'm so grateful and proud, all I want is to sing it out loud.
Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk. She says I began to sing long before I could talk, and I've often wondered how did it all start? Who found out that nothing can capture a heart like a melody can ♥
Well whoever it was, I'm a fan.
I've been so lucky, I am the girl with the golden hair. I wanna sing it out to everybody,
What a joy,
what a life,
what a chance...
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing. Who can live without it? I ask in all honesty what would life be? Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music for giving it to me.

No hay comentarios: