This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 31 de julio de 2010

People who needs people.-

And if I knew what real thing's are, I probably would want to come home but I don't know honestly. I'm too young to know it, I just wanna taste. I know that what I want is so bohemian, not so real, not so exact. It's more like the sea. And I know my way may be long, so long but someday I will want to come home again.
I hope most of you will surround me all the time, too much time, because I need you. I'm not ready to leave you. I need more people. 'Cause that's what I am: people who needs people. I've got to find my way. One day, as a blonde. Other day, as a black. I'm not really someone absolutly decided, but I'm someone with wishes and a person who struggles to get there where she wants. I'm not someone decided, as I said, but I'm someone. Someone who's 16 years old. Nothing is too serious, nothing is definetly as one thing. I wanna play, play all the time.

No hay comentarios: