This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

Omigod you,

Wait a sec! This is the kind of girl Warner wants!
Someone serious!
Someone lawyerly!
Someone who wears black when nobody's dead!
Girls, I have a completely brilliant plan!
What you want, Warner
What you want is me
But you need to see me in a brand new domain
Well it's plain, Warner
In a different setting, you will see you're getting
All of this plus a brain!
I'll meet you there at Harvard with a book in my hand
Big sturdy book, big wordy book
Full of words I'll understand
And right there is where you'll see it too
Warner, what you want is right in front of you!
What you want
It's clear
What you want
Right here
What you want is right in front of you, front of you




En un fallido intento por explicar todo lo que pasa acabé cantando esto a los gritos, y bue. La fiebre, que se yo.

No hay comentarios: