This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

Adele.-

This is how the story went
I met someone by accident
It blew me away
It blew me away

It was in the darkest of my daysWhen you took my sorrow and you took my pain
And buried them away, you buried them away
I wish I could lay down beside youWhen the day is done
And wake up to your face against the morning sunBut like everything I've ever known
You disappear one daySo I spend my whole life hiding my heart away



Next time I'll be braverI'll be my own saviorAnd if I'm the cause for me
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
Standing on my own two feetI won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
So little to say but so much time,despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry
.

Forgive me first love,
but I’m tired.I need to get away to feel again.Try to understand why, don’t get so close to change my mind.Please wipe that look out of your eyes, it’s bribing me to doubt myself;
simply, it’s tiring.
no hay con que darle, esta mujer saca mis pensamientos de la cabeza y los hace musica.

No hay comentarios: